- What is a Steamoji Franchise?
- What is the Steamoji Story?
- How Big is the Market?
- What Makes Steamoji Unique?
- Meet the Management Team
- What are My Startup Costs?
- Do I Have to be a Technology Person?
- How Does Steamoji Leverage Technology?
- How Do I Get Members?
- What Training and Support is Provided?
- How Do I Finance My Steamoji Franchise?
- Next Steps
As you explore your options, here are some of the most popular financing avenues to consider:
Home Equity Loan
If you’ve owned a home for many years, there’s a good chance you can get a home equity loan to finance your business.
Small Business Loan
Contact your local financial institution. In Canada, the federal government offers the Canadian Small Business Financing Program in conjunction with your local bank and BDC offers financing support for entrepreneurs. Steamoji has relationships with several third-party financial institutions that may be able to help you with financing.
Friends & Family
You may have friends or relatives who are willing to invest in your success.
Partnerships can allow two or more people to combine their resources to purchase a Steamoji franchise. If partners complement one another’s skill sets and add value to the business, this can be a great arrangement.